Preventive Pest Control
Preventive Pest Control
To handle pests, like everything else, the best form of control is prevention. Preventive pest control maintenance program provides firm support for your entire pest control system and, if executed correctly, will give almost all the pest control you will need.
Steam ‘n’ Dry Pest Control Auckland services provide expert cockroach control services for over 34 years, carpet beetle, wasps, ants, rodents, spiders, bed bug elimination, and dust mites, cockroaches, flys, and flea control service since 1987. Servicing North Shore, South Auckland, Eastern Bays, West Auckland City and Hibiscus Coast.
- Firstly, check every entry parallel to those outside, just like doors, electrical entries, and pipelines (as well as window frames and wiring). Also, do any repairs required.
- Seek out indicators of insects and rodent entry and the activity, for example, waste droppings and gnaw marks. Also, employ traps for rodents before using rodenticides if at all possible. Use insecticides cautiously if needed, and then only following label instructions. Besides, know some pest protection tips.
- Ensure that the inside of your home is free of clutter and food crumbs and, of course, clean.
Preventive Pest Control Frequency: Monthly
- Firstly, check every single container such as pet food and water bowls, and birdbaths for leftover food and stagnant water. If you’re feeding more than how much your pet needs, you are fascinating predators to dine on in your yard. If you leave standing water, you are attracting mosquitoes to breed.
- Generally, check if window and door screens fit securely, that the caulking joints are in good order, and that weatherstripping, as well as sweeps, aren’t allowing light and pests through.
- Also, always check the efficiency of the mowing program you have. Likewise, seek the presence of thatch. If the grass is getting a little too high between mowing, you might require adding mowing day. Thatch and high grass permit insects and rodents to move unnoticed in your yard. Also, offer weeds time to mature and replant themselves.
- Then inspect for cracks, holes, and inadequately sealed communication. Electrical and plumbing line openings and seal off any you find with caulk or other appropriate materials.
- Examine the outside places of your property for bush and weeds.
- Also, check for standing water and puddles. If you find any, ensure to create and carry out plans to supply permanent drainage.
- Check for debris, rubble, and garbage. These offer cover and food for insects and rodents. Take away anything found.
- Check for landscape plants, bushes, tree limbs, and vines reaching your home. Trim them down if they are. They give a roadway for insects to enter your home.
Pest Control Reviews
Google Reviews Insect Control South Auckland
Facebook Flea Control Auckland Reviews
Google Reviews Insect Control Auckland
Google Insect Control West Auckland Reviews
Google Reviews Pest Control Auckland
Facebook Reviews Insect Control Auckland
Experienced, researched and written by Mr Graeme Stephens. An IICRC Master Restoration Technician in 2001. With over 34 years of disinfecting, cleaning and pest control Auckland services experience.
Published: 10/11/2014 Updated: 25/03/2021